The Waxpot Delivery Information
The WaxPot offers 2 methods of delivery of Goods to you. You may elect delivery via:
– Courier; or
Please note it is your responsibility at check out to ensure you have selected the correct delivery option. If by error you have selected the incorrect method , please email us email@example.com to update your delivery method.
1. Courier fees can be lower than charged, in which case we will inform you and credit your account. Should your courier fees be higher than charged due to areas defined as “outlaying areas” by courier we will inform you and give you the option of a refund
2. Our delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice to you. You will see the applicable delivery charges in your cart when you check out.
3. Where it accepts your order, The Waxpot will dispatch the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 3 (three) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”).
We will notify you if we are unable to dispatch the Goods during the Period due to “ out of stock”. In which case the delivery period is extended to 10 days You may then, within 3 (three) days of receiving such notification elect whether to cancel your order for the Goods or choose to wait . If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the full purchase price in store credit or should the 3 days lapse, we will notify you and automatically assume that you have chosen to wait.
4. The Waxpot’s obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. The Waxpot is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you.
5. Our nominated local courier service providers is Fastway Couriers and The courier guys, who deliver within South Africa within 7 days from dispatch, depending on the location and their delivery schedule. Both service providers offer shipment tracking online. Once the order has been confirmed and the delivery method has been selected, a tracking number will be issued and sent to you. Once the goods have been dispatched by us, it is the customer’s responsibility to track the goods or to communicate with the courier company should the goods not arrive within the stipulated time period. The Waxpot will not be held responsible for any delays originating from the courier company.
6. Each courier allows you a maximum weight of 15 kg , in the unlikely event that the maximum weight is exceeded, we will contact you for further options.
7. Occasionally, packages are returned to us undelivered. In this event, every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment, the cost of which will be charged to you. Kindly insure you have provided correct physical delivery address and that someone is present to receive the parcel at your chosen delivery address and time.
8. Every effort is made to ensure a successful delivery of quality products, but sometimes accidents do happen during the delivery process. The customer is responsible for inspecting all products on delivery and ensuring that the items are in good condition. Any items that have been broken or damaged must be notified via our return form within 3 days.
9. We at The Waxpot make every effort to ensure that the images per the website is accurate as possible. However , please not there are instances of slight variation of colour. In cases where the Waxpot cannot guarantee a colour , we will indicate so on the product
191 Moses Kotane rd
21/23 Hadji Ebrahim Street
087 806 4645
082 744 7775
8am to 6pm
Weekends & Public Holidays
8am to 4pm