Refund and Returns Policy
The Waxpot Refund and Return Policy
- The Waxpot PTY LTD as The Waxpot PTY LTD does not accept returns or offer refunds on consumables and products which have been removed from its original packaging.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer/Purchaser to ensure that products and equipment are operated according to the product guidelines as damage to the product or person due to negligence will deem the guarantee null and void.
- Upon receipt of the order,the Buyer/ Purchaser will be required to sign the proof of delivery to confirm that the package has been received undamaged and sealed in the original packaging. Should the item be damaged or the packaging not in place, this must be indicated on the proof of delivery/receipt and the courier representative and the person receiving the item must both sign the proof of delivery/receipt to indicate damage. In this case, the buyer reserves the right to refuse to accept delivery. This item may then be returned to The Waxpot PTY LTD.
- For hygiene reasons, The Waxpot PTY LTD does not accept any returns on consumables. Please ensure that you are absolutely certain of your purchases before confirming and receiving your order.
- The Waxpot PTY LTD reserves the right to examine and test equipment reported as faulty or damaged before accepting a return and or offering any refunds.
- Equipment sold by The Waxpot PTY LTD has a 6-month warranty and any freight costs incurred for claims or returns will be for the customers account. The Waxpot PTY LTD reserves the right to charge a service fee to collect for repair under the warranty period.
- The Waxpot PTY LTD reserves the right to refuse any claim should the equipment have:
- been mishandled in any way
- failed to have been operated in the means to which it was intended or advised
- been subjected to any lightning strikes
- unstable electricity supply and/or power surges
- Incorrect use of equipment.
- Please ensure that you purchase the correct products for your needs. Should you find on delivery that the goods are unsuitable and return them with our driver, a delivery and return charge will be applied.
- The Waxpot PTY LTD shall not accept any claim on goods once opened by the customer unless submitted in writing and received by The Waxpot PTY LTD within 48 hours from receipt of goods. Should the customer fail to communicate a claim as detailed above, the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the products as being in good order and condition in all respects. Should the customer damage the goods during assembly, or negligent, no exchange or refund will be entertained
- The Waxpot PTY LTD shall not accept any claim unless the GOODS are returned in the original, undamaged packaging.
- The Waxpot PTY LTD shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of savings, or any other actual or consequential damage of whatsoever nature arising from any defect in the GOODS.
- We have the right at any time prior to our Acceptance to withdraw any discount and/or to revise prices to take into account increases in costs including (without limitation) costs of any materials, carriage, labor or the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates. We also reserve the right to notify you of any mistakes in Product descriptions or errors in pricing prior to product dispatch. In such event if you choose to continue with fulfillment of the order, you acknowledge that the Product or Service will be provided in accordance with such revised description or corrected price.
191 Moses Kotane rd
21/23 Hadji Ebrahim Street
087 806 4645
082 744 7775
8am to 6pm
Weekends & Public Holidays
8am to 6pm
Weekends & Public Holidays
8am to 4pm